Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Gooey pumpkin guts and family make for a fun evening! Poppy made us yummy chili and then it was time to carve our pumpkins! Mommy and Aunt Stacie had stencils to use for their pumpkins. Daddy had a stencil too, but he drew his stencil from scratch. Allison and I didn't do any carving this year, but we helped by playing with the stuff that was scooped out of the pumpkin. Allison actually preferred to play with the newspaper instead of the pumpkins. My nose is still running, but I didn't let it stop me from having fun tonight! Enjoy our photos from a fun evening.

Allison and I with our pumpkins before they become jack-o-lanterns

Grandpa and Me (I was asking where the insides of the pumpkin went)

Uncle Kenny working on his pumpkin while Allison enjoys playing with her Grammy's water bottle

Checking out the inside of the pumpkin with Grandpa

Taking a closer look with Daddy

Playing with the gooey pumpkin stuff

Allison taking a closer look inside the pumpkin

You should try playing with this stuff too, it's fun!

Mommy and Aunt Stacie working hard on their pumpkins

Pointing on the pumpkin where Daddy should put the nose

Mommy's pumpkin, my favorite character, ELMO!

Aunt Stacie's pumpkin, Lightening McQueen

No comments: