Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 2: Disneyland

The weather yesterday was perfect. Today it was scheduled to rain. Mommy was a little worried, but the weather didn't ruin our second day in the park. When Mommy woke up, it was pouring rain, but by 8:30 it had stopped. We walked to the monorail station in Downtown Disney and rode it into the park this morning. It started to lightly rain again. We then got in line to ride the Finding Nemo ride, the submarines. Mommy was excited since she hadn't been on this ride since it was renovated. When we got off the submarine ride, it was still raining. There wasn't a very long line for the Autopia cars so we got in it. By the time we got in our car, the raining was coming down a little harder. Mommy and Nina Karen even put there hoods on. I wasn't allowed to sit on Nina's lap for the ride, so I didn't care for this ride as much because I couldn't drive the car as well. When we got off the ride, I got under the umbrella with Daddy to stay dry. Mommy was bummed that the rain was coming down harder instead of going away. The nice thing about this weather is that the park wasn't very busy. Since it was raining, Nina Karen and Nina Nina decided to do a little shopping. Nana told Mommy and Daddy to go and ride while they took me shopping and kept me dry. Mommy, Daddy, and Grandpa went and rode some of the big kid rides, while I shopped with my Ninos, took a nap, and rode up and down Main Street on some of the street car rides. We all met up after a couple of hours and rode more rides together. By the afternoon, the sun was coming out and the rain was gone. We took off our sweatshirts for the evening because the temperature was great! Everyone was feeling a little tired and wanted to sit and relax for dinner. We decided to leave the park and eat dinner at Coco's. I fell asleep, but woke up in time to eat my dinner, have a balloon made for me, and watch the fireworks from the hotel. I got my second burst of energy again when we got back to the room. What another fun day in Disneyland! Tomorrow is Magic Morning which means I have to be up earlier. Enjoy the photos from today!
Nana and Me waiting for everyone to join us as we walked to Disneyland for Day 2!


Riding the monorail into the park is fun!

Waiting in line for the submarine ride with Daddy

I loved watching the bubbles and the fish from the window of the submarine

I have to be 32 inches tall to ride the cars. I know I am that tall!
I am past the 32 inch mark! Here I come cars!


Mommy, Nina Karen, and Me in our car for the ride

Nana, Nino Joe, Nina Nina Dia, and Nina Nina watching us drive the cars

Nina Nina Dia and Me in front of the Mickey pumpkin

Looking at the beautiful flowers in Disneyland

Nana and Me with the Horse Drawn Trolley on Main Street

Nina Nina Dia and Me on the trolley

Nina Nina Dia and Me riding the street car down Main Street

Taking a nap in the stroller while Nino Joe pushed me around Main Street

Grandpa, Me, and Mommy on the Buzz Lightyear ride (we tried to shoot as many targets with our laser guns as possible)

Nino Joe and Nina Karen on the Buzz Lightyear ride

Nana and Nina Nina Dia on the Buzz Lightyear ride

Daddy and Me with Mr. Toad (If you were to zoom in this picture to the toads left eye, you would find that the yellow in the eyes create a hidden Mickey)

Daddy, Grandpa, and Me on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Nana and Nina Nina Dia on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Daddy and Me on Dumbo

Mommy, Daddy, and Me with Dumbo

Taking a nap on Daddy before dinner

No comments: