Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ladybugs need exercise too!

Happy Halloween Morning! I haven't felt well since Sunday evening. Last night Mommy and Daddy took me to take Halloween pictures with Allison, but I wanted nothing to do with my costume, the photographer, or the camera. I just wanted to be held! Mommy and Daddy knew that I was acting the way I did because I just didn't feel well. They wondered how I would wake up this morning. I woke up seeming better and when they asked me if I wanted to go to Movers and Shakers class, I nodded yes. Mommy asked me if I would wear my costume and I nodded yes. This was a good start to my Halloween and Mommy and Daddy were impressed. When we got to class, Mommy still needed to put part of my costume on and she didn't think I would allow her to, but I proved her wrong! Ladybugs need exercise too and I wore my costume for the entire class time! Woohoo is what Mommy and Daddy thought! Other kids were dressed up too. I had a great time and never complained once about feeling yucky or wanting my costume off. This morning made Mommy and Daddy's Halloween! Enjoy the photos from my exercise class!

Ladybugs love to climb!

Cute ladybugs like me can run too!

Ladybugs like to play with beach balls too

With Daddy's help, ladybugs can walk across the balance beam (on a side note: the little girl in the forefront of this picture is who Mommy thinks might have given me her cold last week)

No comments: