Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 24, 2009

First UofA Football Game

I have been to many UofA tailgates, but today I went to my first football game with Mommy and Daddy. Thanks to Nina Nina and Nina Nina Dia for letting us use their tickets while they are out of town. I loved every part of the game and made it through the entire game. I took a nice long nap before going to the tailgate which helped! As we walked to the stadium, I would stop every time I heard someone cheering for the UofA. I received lots of compliments on my cheerleader outfit. I even shook the pom poms like the big cheerleaders do. Our seats let me stand up for part of the game which helped me use some of my energy. I loved watching the players and cheerleaders come by our seats. Wilbur even climbed up the rail to give me a high five, but Mommy and Daddy weren't quick enough with the camera. What a fun game and the Wildcats won so that made it even better! After the game, Mommy and Daddy were certain that I would fall asleep. I proved them wrong and stayed up until we got home and had bath time. What a fun day! Enjoy the photos!

Walking to the game like a big girl. I had stopped to cheer with some college girls that were behind us.

Pointing out all the action to Mommy

Playing peekaboowith the hat I was given at the game.