Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 3: Disneyland

Today was our last day in Disneyland. Our tickets let us go an hour before the park opened this morning and enjoy a Magic Morning in the park. This meant that we could ride all the Fantasyland rides with little wait time. Nana, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, and I got up extra early to be at the park by 8am. I ate my banana, cheerios, and milk on the way to the park. There were a lot more people today at the park, but that was because the weather was sunny and clear. It actually got a little hot in the afternoon. Nana, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, and I rode every ride in Fantasyland during the Magic Morning hour. We went on rides in New Orleans Square and in Critter Country. We then met up with the rest of the gang and hopped over to California Adventure Park. There are more big kid rides at the park, but there were some kiddie rides too. I fell asleep as Mommy and I were in line for our first ride, but Mommy rode it anyway with me asleep on her. While I napped, Mommy, Daddy, and Grandpa rode California Screamin', a roller coaster that I won't be able to ride for a few years. I woke up from my nap right when everyone was about to eat lunch. It was perfect timing for me to eat some yummy Mac and Cheese and applesauce. After lunch, I rode the ferris wheel with Daddy, Mommy, and Grandpa. I liked being able to look out and see from way up tall. Afterwards, we went to Bugs' Land for some fun kiddie rides. We watched a 3D movie about bugs, and rode the rides made for small people like me. California Adventure closed at 5pm so we left and walked to eat dinner at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney. Mommy had made us a reservation and they gave us our own private room. It was great. There were two big screen TVs and I could run around the room without anyone worrying where I was going. Nana and Nina Nina Dia loved it because they got to see their Dodgers play while eating dinner. After dinner we went back to Disneyland to see the fireworks in the park. I fell asleep on the way back. Nana, Nina Nina Dia, Nina Nina, and Nino Joe saved our spots for the fireworks while the rest of the gang did a little shopping. Mommy and Daddy woke me up two minutes before the fireworks started so I wouldn't be frightened by the noise. I woke up like a champ! I watched the fireworks and loved them. I clapped to the music and signed for more when they were over. What a great way to end our 3 day adventures in Disneyland! As we left the park I waved to the Mickey flowers. Mommy and Daddy are so thankful to everyone who came on this adventure with us and helped make this a memorable trip! I can't wait to go back again! Enjoy our photos from the last day!
Nana, Daddy, and I waiting for the park to open
Mommy and Nana want Halloween decorations like they have at Disneyland

Daddy, Grandpa, and Me walking down Main Street for our Magic Morning

Mommy, Daddy, and Me in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle


Grandpa, Nana, Daddy, Mommy, and Me on the Alice in Wonderland ride (Mommy's favorite ride when she was little)

Mommy and Me on the Tea Cups



Daddy and Me on the Tea Cups

While waiting in line for Dumbo I kept saying, "up, up, up" and Mommy caught me on camera

I was in control of the flying when Mommy, Daddy, and I flew together on Dumbo

Wouldn't be a Magic Morning without another ride on the carousel with Nana, Grandpa, and Mommy

We tried to take a family picture in front of this cute Halloween scene, but I was too interested in the scenery than the camera

Grandpa and I checked out the pumpkins and yes they are real

Nana and Grandpa held my hand as we walked to the next ride and I couldn't stop staring at my feet while walking

Nana, Mommy, and Me in front of the Haunted Mansion (Mommy and Nana have no idea what they were looking up at)

Nana, Mommy, and Me in our black carriage in the Haunted Mansion

Mommy, Nana, and Me in our beehive as we rode the Winnie the Pooh ride

Chip and Dale were too busy for a photo, but Daddy snapped this one in honor of my Aunt Stacie

Eating my yummy applesauce for lunch and feeding myself :)

Trying the spoon on my nose trick like I have seen Mommy do


Grandpa loves to fish so Daddy and I took a picture with him in this fish net

The carousel in California Adventure let us ride on fish instead of horses

Looking down at all the people with Daddy from the ferris wheel

Leaning back and hanging on like my Daddy

Nino Joe and Nina Nina Dia took a little break while we rode the ferris wheel

Trying on my Mickey ears hat

A machine stitches the name on the hat. Mommy remembers when the ladies used to have to guide the hat through the machine and do the stitching. Technology changes everything!

Nina Karen spent time chasing me through the store while waiting for my hat to be stitched

Walking and wearing my new hat

Grandpa wore me hat for me when I didn't want to.


Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, and Me on Flik's Flyers


Mommy and Me on Francis' Ladybug Boogie (Mommy and I would rather ride the tea cups instead)

I had fun riding Heimlich's Chew Chew Train

I asked Nina if I could ride her scooter with her and help her drive. I pushed the horn button while she drove.

This picture isn't a mistake. Can you see the stones that create Mickey's head? This is a hidden Mickey that is behind the R in the California word outside of California Adventure Park. You might think Mommy and Daddy are crazy, but they love to find hidden Mickeys in the parks. They bought a book this trip and were able to find crazy hidden mickeys like this one and the one in the toad's eye mentioned in an earlier post.


Eating a yummy dinner with Daddy and Nina Karen in our private room at ESPN Zone.


Taking an evening nap before the fireworks

Pointing out the fireworks to Daddy

Grandpa and Me saying goodbye to the Mickey flowers as we left the park

No comments: