Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, October 2, 2009

Oktoberfest

Nina Nina Dia took Mommy and I to Oktoberfest tonight while Daddy was at a basketball coach's conference in Phoenix. We had fun listening to the polka music and the Tucson fire department's bagpipe band while we ate dinner. After seeing the guys hit the drum with big fuzzy sticks, I pretended to play the drums the same way the rest of the night. We walked around and looked at the many craft booths. I was still too little to go in the jumping castles. We also watched the Daschund races which were really cute. I even got to pet some of the little doggies. They started late so we only watched a little bit of the races before I let Mommy know I was ready for my bath and bed. Mommy and I shared a yummy ice cream for dessert! Thanks for a fun evening Nina Nina Dia!
Checking out the food options and deciding what I wanted to eat (I decided on a hot dog)

Nina Nina Dia and I were buddies all night as we walked all over Hi Corbett Field

No comments: