Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, August 3, 2009

Yee haw!

I am getting so big that I am able to climb on and off many of my riding toys much easier now. I have fallen in love again with my rocking horse. When I am on it, I will squeeze the horses ears so that I can hear all the horse sounds. Sometimes I will try to grab Mommy's hand so that she will start rocking the horse, but I like to try and make the horse move by myself most of the time. Mommy and Daddy like to try and get me to say "yee haw" and wave my hand in the air like a real cowgirl. This afternoon I started doing the hand motion and tried to say yee haw, but all I could get out was the "yeeeee" part. Enjoy the short clip of me having fun on my rocking horse and pretending to be a little cowgirl!

No comments: