Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A few of my favorite toys

There are a few toys that have become my favorites. Books are at the top of the list. Throughout the day I like to grab a book, sit, and flip through the pages by myself. Often I then take the book to the closest person in the room and have them read it to me. I love to read books! I love to point at the pictures and react to the pictures. I also love my beginner puzzles. I like to sit at my table and take out the pieces and then put them back. A big thanks to G.G. for my first puzzle. I can't wait until I put puzzles together with her. My doodle pro is another favorite toy. I like to use the magnets to stamp shapes or color the screen. I also like to draw with the pen. Mommy likes to hold my hand with the pen and practice writing letters. We have been focusing on the letter C because Mommy says my name begins with C. I even know how to erase the screen to start a new picture. This toy is fun for everyone! I play with other toys and dolls, but these three toys tops my list these days! Enjoy the photos and a video clip of how I like to interact with books.
Reading my Elmo book about the Moon

Playing at my table with my farm animal puzzle

I just erased the screen on my doodle pro so I can start drawing a new picture

Laying on the floor reading Ten Little Ladybugs


This video clip shows what I do when someone reads my Elmo book about kisses. Sometimes I pick up this book and read it myself and have the same reactions. Mommy and Daddy think it's cute, but you'll have to watch to find out what I do!

No comments: