Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last day of Movers and Shakers

Today was the last day of my Movers and Shakers summer class. My next class doesn't start until September. Mommy and Daddy are glad to have Saturday mornings back, but will miss seeing me have fun in my class! I love going to this class and I love my teachers. Today the teacher used me as her model to show the other students how to walk like a wheelbarrow. Mommy and Daddy have seen me grow in these last 8 weeks. The first class I could only walk on the balance beam if Mommy had her hands holding me under my arms. Today I walked on the balance beam and Mommy only had to hold on to my hands! Mommy and Daddy sing the warm up songs from class all the time. Today when we were to make are movements for rowing a boat, driving a car, flying like a plane, and move our legs like we were riding a bike, I did them all by myself with no help from Daddy! Mommy and Daddy think I am a smart little sponge:). Enjoy some pictures from my last day. I will have Mommy post pictures in September when classes start again and I will be with 18-24 month old toddlers!
Getting stamps at the end of class from my teachers:) We walked up the little ramp one at a time like a mini graduation

Ms. GiGi and me:)

1 comment:

elaine said...

Maya LOVES Miss GiGi! She's the best!