Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dentist's Office

Mommy had an appointment today and they told Mommy if I came in they would check my teeth too. Unfortunately they were running late and I wasn't able to have my teeth checked. This meant that Nana had the task of keeping me occupied while Mommy's teeth were cleaned. I was cute and happy when we arrived at the dentist, but got tired of waiting after awhile. Daddy even came to see me on his break, but I didn't want to be in the dentist's office any longer. Nana put me in my car seat and drove around the building and I was fast asleep in seconds. Nana then parked the car in the shade and we sat with the air conditioning on for 10 minutes while waiting for Mommy. Mommy and Nana decided that they won't make any more appointments at 10 for me because I would rather nap! Enjoy some pictures of me in the office before I got tired of waiting.
Making silly faces for the camera

Standing and smiling looking so big :)

Reading books with Nana while waiting

No comments: