Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lazy Pajama Day

I stayed in my pajamas all day today! I slept in until about 8:30 and started my morning off lazy with my Daddy while Mommy was running errands. I took a four hour nap in the afternoon and woke up still wearing my pajamas. At 5 o'clock Mommy and Daddy decided there was no reason for me to change since we were going to just hang out at home. Nana, Poppy, Grandpa, and Uncle Paul came over for dinner and were shocked to find me still in my pajamas. I had a blast playing with the new wooden airplane that Grandpa bought me. I also tried to distract Uncle Paul from eating his dinner as I just wanted to play with him instead. I took my bath and went to bed at my normal time, but in different pajamas of course. What a fun lazy day to day was! Enjoy some of the pictures of my lazy day!
Being cute with my Uncle Paul

Smiling for the camera

Pretending to fly my new wooden airplane

Sharing my new toy with Uncle Paul

No comments: