Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, August 14, 2009

Cooking and Playing with my Ninos

Tonight my Ninos came over for dinner and play time! Nino Joe taught Mommy how to cook his yummy shrimp scampi. I tried to learn too! After dinner, I had a blast playing with my Ninos. Nina Karen and I sat on the floor and played with my blocks. I like to knock down the towers that she tries to build. While she started putting the blocks away, I started to help her. She was amazed because I usually try stopping her from putting them away. I actually tricked her though because just as we put the last block away, I turned the bag upside down and let all the blocks fall out. I couldn't stop laughing. I also showed my Ninos my muscles. When Mommy or Daddy tell me to show my muscles, I put my arms up and I squint really hard to show my muscles. Everyone thinks it's cute how hard I work at showing my little muscles. Nina Karen and Mommy gave me my bath. Nina Karen and Nino Joe read to me before bed. I loved leaning against them as they read softly to me. I then went right to sleep and surprised my Ninos because they thought for sure I would fight it. What a fun night cooking and playing with my Ninos! Enjoy the photos!

Nina Karen and I watched as Mommy and Nino Joe were cooking the shrimp

My Nino and Me :)

Showing my muscles :)


Helping put the blocks away....

and then emptying the blocks :)

No comments: