Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bye bye bottles!

Mommy and Daddy have officially put all of my baby bottles away! For the past couple of months I have been on sippy cups with only a bottle at night. For the past week, I have stopped having a bottle before bed! After my bath, I pick out books for Mommy and Daddy to read to me and then I go to sleep with little or no fussing. Sometimes I fall asleep before we have finished the books. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of their little girl:) This is another big milestone that I have reached! The pictures below aren't of me sleeping, but are from the fun I had with Daddy tonight before bath and story time.
Sitting in my swing. I see Allison in it every day and tonight I tried swinging in it. I have definitely outgrown this wonderful toy!

Playing horseback rides on Daddy. I like to climb on his back and let him give me a ride all over the house. We have a blast laughing and playing.

1 comment:

Braedon Elmer said...

That is so gr8 you don't use bottles anymore! I suck my thumb if I don't have my bottle before bed so the Dentist told mom to wait a bit before taking it! Soon enough I'll be a big boy tho!