Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Nino Joe!

Nino's birthday was on Monday, but tonight we celebrated with dinner and games at our house. I had a blast playing with everyone. My Ninos brought Allison and I outfits and I put my new outfit on for the party. The top fit me perfectly, but I still have room to grow into the bottoms. I kept them on anyway, but they sagged a little and let my diaper hang out. My Mommy and Daddy said I looked like their students with sagging clothes. I also wore new tennis shoes today. I have grown out of my favorite red shoes. Thanks to Nana, I have new shoes and when I have them on I just want to run everywhere! They also matched my new outfit that my Ninos brought! While Daddy was grilling, I had a blast playing in the yard with Allison. I showed her toys from the water table. Allison sat in the swing and even slid down the slide, with a little assistance of course from Nina Karen. After dinner and cake, I took a bath and went to bed, while everyone else played a game called, Catch Phrase. Even Allison stayed awake to play the game. We hope Nino Joe had a wonderful birthday! We had fun celebrating with you today! Enjoy the photos from the evening.
Posing for a picture in my new outfit with my Ninos (Happy Birthday Nino!)






Aunt Stacie and I saying "cheese" for the picture. This is my new face for pictures:)

Showing off my new shoes

Notice how much my pants are sagging :)

Playing with the toys in my water table and sharing with Allison

Nina Karen helped Allison slide down the slide for the first time

Allison sitting like a big girl in the swing

Daddy took a break from grilling to help teach me how to climb the ladder to the slide

I made it to the top with a little help from Daddy

Nino Joe loves babies and babies love him! Allison and Nino Joe

Allison sitting and playing with one of my toys

I helped Nino Joe blow out the candles

Nina Nina Dia, Nana, Allison, and Nina Karen up much later than me

Allison helping Nana play a game

No comments: