Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Getting used to a spoon

I have been practicing using a spoon. I usually make a mess or put the spoon down after awhile and just use my hands. Tonight I tried feeding myself some ice cream with a big spoon. I would scoop up the ice cream and then turn the spoon around so I could lick the ice cream off instead of putting the spoon in my mouth. Mommy and Daddy thought it was cut. I did manage to eat some of the ice cream while getting the rest of the ice cream on my face and my bib. I know I am learning, but Mommy and Daddy are having fun as I discover on my own how to use my utensils:). The pictures below will show how I tried to use my spoon tonight.
Flipping the spoon is easy, but I have to try and do it quickly so I don't drop the ice cream:)

Mmm... this is good even if it is all over my face

No comments: