Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dinner play date

Mommy and I met Robin, Jackson, and Delaney at Chick-fil-a for dinner. I loved my chicken and fruit. After dinner, I played in the kid area with Jackson and Delaney. There were toys I could play with by just standing, but I decided to be like the big kids and climb the stairs instead. Mommy was a little nervous, but was impressed how careful I was while climbing. Once I was to the top, Mommy asked Jackson and Delaney to keep an eye on me. I crawled through the tubes and Mommy wondered if I would attempt the slide. If not, Mommy knew she would have to climb up and get me. Jackson and Delaney came down the slide, but I didn't. After they climbed back up, I decided to follow Delaney down the slide! I had the cutest smile on my face when we reached the bottom. Mommy was proud of me. I then decided to climb up the stairs and play some more, but for some reason when I got to the top, I decided to climb back down the stairs. I fell on the last stair and that ended our play time. Mommy was right there for me and I was okay. Within an hour, my owie was gone. After Chick-fil-a Mommy and I went to visit my Ninos. Mommy tried to take pictures of me chasing their dog, Buster Brown, but realized the camera was broken. She dropped it at Chick-fil-a when I fell. Guess what Mommy says we will be buying tomorrow.....that's right, a camera! Enjoy the photos from today!
After climbing each step, I would sit down

Can you see me in the background? I am in the car tube having fun watching Jackson!

Delaney and I sliding down the slide with big smiles:)

Climbing back up, with no fear, for the second time before my owie happened.

No comments: