Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Breakfast at Toni's

Every once and awhile we decide to have breakfast at Toni's! We love it because the food is yummy, it's close to our house, and we are always treated exceptionally well! Today, we met Nana, Poppy, Grandpa, and Uncle Paul for breakfast. All of the waitresses made over me. They used to love it when I was in my carseat, but now they love to interact with me and make me smile. I have adopted the owner as Grandma Toni. Today she picked me up and took me around the restaurant. She even carried me into the kitchen to show me around. I didn't mind at all. Mommy and Daddy love how they treat me and of course, we all think the food is pretty yummy. I especially like the pancakes:). I tried watermelon for the first time today at breakfast and think I am going to add it to my list of foods I like. Enjoy some photos from this morning.
Tasting watermelon for the first time

I think I am going to like this type of summer fruit:)

Grandma Toni and Me :)

Sitting on Poppy's shoulders after breakfast and Grandma Toni came by to get in the action

No comments: