Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, August 7, 2009

Swimming, Lunch, and Purses equals a fun Friday!

This Summer, Mommy and I have been enjoying having swimming and lunch dates with her friends and their kids. Today, we had everyone over to our house for some fun! We started by playing with all my toys inside. Jackson, Delaney and I had fun making our living room look like a kid only zone! Then we went swimming. I loved watching the other kids jump off the diving board. Soon I will be jumping too. We took a break from swimming for a yummy lunch and then right back in the pool! Mommy even got a little break as her friends held me in the pool for awhile. After swimming, Mommy and I had a purse party. It was fun to see everyone look for their perfect purse! I had fun trying to help rearrange the purses and wallets. I also had fun playing with the kids while our Mommy's looked at purses! After the purse party, Allison and Angelica stayed with us for awhile. Mommy had fun playing with her favorite niece and I had fun playing with Angelica. Today was a great day and boy was I tired by night time!
Jackson loves playing with me and trying to pick me up

Thanks to Miss Laurie, Mommy got a little break. Laurie's son, Travis, had fun playing with the Shamu raft.

Delaney getting ready to jump off the diving board

Jackson showed off his perfect cannon balls

Travis showing off his silly dives

Jackson, Delaney, Travis, and Me playing with my toys


Sooo many purses and wallets to choose from

Angelica and Me playing together

No comments: