Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What is this cold, white stuff?

I woke up at 1am this morning, just as it started to snow outside. Mommy and Daddy weren't excited that I was awake, but they were excited to see white stuff on the ground. I woke up in time again to say goodbye to Daddy as he left for work. I went out to his truck to feel the cold, white stuff. Daddy and I made a snowball and then threw it at Mommy. I was still in my pajamas, but I put on my warm jacket to go outside. Too bad the snow all melted by the time the sun started to rise. Oh well, at least this time it stuck on the ground long enough for me to feel it and hold it.
All bundled up to play at 6:30a.m.

Playing with snow with my Daddy

1 comment:

Corinna said...

We're glad you got a little snow fun too!