Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Caitlin meets herself

After the birthday party this afternoon, we went to Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's house to celebrate their anniversary and Poppy's birthday! During the party, Mommy changed me into my pajamas so I could go home and be put to bed. After I was in my pajamas, I found the mirrored closet doors to be pretty fun. I thought it was neat to look in the mirror and see another baby my exact size! I kissed the baby in the mirror, tried to tickle it, gave it high fives, and just laughed out loud when the baby in the mirror moved with me. Everyone came in to see me playing with the baby in the mirror! Mommy and Daddy thought it was too cute not to take pictures.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

double the Caitlin - woohoo!