Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lunch with Daddy

Mommy had jury duty today, but she was sent home early so we took Daddy lunch at his work. I loved playing at Daddy's work. In his office were basketballs and volleyballs and I loved trying to hold them or hit them. I also tried on Daddy's sun hat that he wears when teaching outside! He didn't need his hat today because it was too cold. After playing in Daddy's office, we went to visit Ms. Harris. She was so surprised to see me. She let me sit at her secretary's desk and play with the ruler, pens, paper, and of course, her radio. Mommy and Daddy told her not to let me mess up anything on the desk, but Ms. Harris let me do whatever I wanted! I love being spoiled by Daddy's principal. When lunch was over, Mommy and I went home to play the rest of the day and Daddy stayed working! I had so much fun today with Mommy being home as a surprise! Volleyballs are a little easier for me to hold than the basketball

I am ready to do the hat dance!


Playing with a ruler with Ms. Harris


Having fun in the principal's office:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting me at school today. Having you and Mommy bring me lunch brightened my day. I love you both!!!
-love, Daddy

Paul Hurley said...

Your Daddy needs to buy you a cool hat like that Caitlin.