Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeling yucky.....

is no fun at all! I have my first official cold today and I don't like it. It started with a cough yesterday and Mommy decided to take me to the doctor to get me checked out! I really didn't like it when the doctor checked my ears. I cried and refused to wave good bye to him. At least my ears were clear though. I have had a slight fever, but nothing over 100. You can tell by the look at me that I don't feel well. Daddy hasn't felt well this week, I came down with this yucky bug yesterday, and Mommy joined us this evening. Hopefully this bug will remain just a bug and be gone soon. Although I feel yucky, I still manage to laugh a little and play too. Below are some rare pictures of me feeling lowsy along with a picture taken today that by the look of me, I look just fine.

playing while waiting for the doctor to check me


enjoying eating a soft pretzel waiting to see my photos

Drinking my bottle with droopy eyes


Daddy and I feeling lowsy together

No comments: