Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Braedon!

Happy 1st birthday Braedon! We hope you had a great day! We had fun today at your party. I liked trying to pin the tail on the donkey, playing with my cousins, your Mickey Mouse pinata, and watching you eat your cake and get messy! Thanks for letting me help you open your presents. Thanks for letting me play with you new toys too! Most of all, thanks for letting us share your special day with you! Enjoy the pictures from the party!
It was more fun to play with the ears, than wear them!


My cousin Connor wearing his Mickey Mouse ears(8 months old)


MMM....Birthday cake for the birthday boy


I loved playing with the little people police car (my Aunt Stacie would be proud)


Playing with my cousin Braedon, the birthday boy

No comments: