Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, February 8, 2009

That's not Bert and Ernie.....

It's Uncle Paul and Ruben! Today we tried out some new technology using Daddy's playstation. Uncle Paul gave Daddy a playstation eye for Christmas and Uncle Paul has one too. We tried it out for the first time today. We were able to see Uncle Paul and Ruben in their living room. It was fun to see Uncle Paul waving at me and he could see me playing with my toys, waving back, and making funny sounds. It is like having a video conference room in our house! The picture below is what I was able to see on our t.v. I was waving at the time, but it is kind of dark since Mommy couldn't use a flash. I can't wait to play with Uncle Paul again through the t.v.!

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Wow, that makes our skyping look small time!