Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Congratulations to Daddy and the Panthers!

Tonight was Daddy's team last regular season game. It was senior and parent night too, which meant that Mommy and I were introduced as Daddy's family. As Mommy carried me to meet Daddy on the court and people were cheering, I waved my hand like I was waving at the crowd. Mommy just smiled and everyone asked her if I had been told to do it, but I hadn't. I am definitely not a shy baby. It was a great night! Daddy's team won and with their win, they became co-champs for their region and rank 3rd in the state in power points. To celebrate, Daddy's players and coaches cut down the basketball net after the game. I was among all of the action as Daddy held me. I even was in Daddy's arms while he climbed the ladder and cut down the entire net. You will see in the pictures that I am even in the team picture. If you look closely in the team picture, you might be able to see that I stuck up my finger saying we were number one! Mommy and I are so proud of Daddy and his team! We wish them the best of luck in the Regional and State playoffs!

Mommy got flowers, but I got my very own panther from Daddy to thank me for being his fan


Having fun playing during Daddy's game(notice my tongue again)


I love trying to stand on the bleachers and play with the green bars behind me


Daddy cutting down the rest of the net and handing it to his team(can you see me?)


We're number 1!


Mommy and Me with Daddy right after the game! (Daddy picked out my dress for tonight)

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Congratulations, Ben! And you are just too much, little Caitlin. Tell your mama she's looking great.