Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Superbowl!

I watched my first Superbowl today at my house where Mommy and Daddy threw a party! I loved all of the action. Mommy dressed me for the big game in a Cardinals cheerleader outfit. Thanks to Nana, Mommy and Daddy were able to get the house ready for the party without having to entertain me. I helped with the party by picking the numbers for the pool. I must have done a good job as I won money for the first quarter score. My grandpa Corkey won money for the final score. We had El Molinito cater the party, and I tried beans, rice, and taco meat for the first time. I loved it! I stayed awake until everyone went home and then slept through the night which made Mommy and Daddy happy! I think I am becoming quite the baby sports fan! Enjoy the pictures from the day!
Mommy, Daddy, and I dressed in football attire


So happy picking out numbers


Football mania with the Hurleys


Mommy enjoying a beverage and me a carrot:)


Playing with my toys in the middle of everyone! Notice my newest pose, sticking out my tongue


Dancing to the halftime show, E Street Band(no one is holding on to me:)


Counting my winnings ($10 for my piggy bank)

1 comment:

Corinna said...

You have all the luck (and the best outfits)!