Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 21, 2009

MY GYM Birthday Party

I started my busy weekend by going to Rylee's 1st birthday party at MY GYM. I had never been there before, but boy I can't wait to go back. I had a blast bouncing on the trampoline while the bigger kids jumped up and down. I also liked playing in the balls, crawling through the fun toys, trying to climb the rock wall, trying to balance and walk on the balance beam, and swinging through the air! There were lots of kids at the party and I loved watching them play on all the cool toys too. Mommy and Daddy enjoyed watching me explore at the gym. I definitely want to go again to play sometime! Enjoy the photos and the videos!
Playing with the birthday girl




The balls were so much fun!


Bouncing on the trampoline


Someday I will be able to climb this wall!


Practicing my gymnastics with my Daddy


Getting basketball tips from my Daddy :)


Video clips of me having fun at the gym

1 comment:

Corinna said...

That looks like so much fun - I wanna go play too.

I love the picture of you in all the balls.