Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My First Valentine's Day

My first Valentine's day was okay, but would have been better if Mommy, Daddy, and I all felt better. I woke up this morning still feeling lowsy, but I still opened up my valentines and had fun playing a little with Mommy and Daddy. I even gave Mommy and Daddy a little surprise this morning when I walked by myself pushing my toy across the room and down the hall! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. They know that soon I will be walking without the help of my toys. Below are some pictures from the day and the video clip of me walking.

I loved opening and reading my Valentine's cards
My Daddy gave me my own flowers and balloon, plus some yummy cookies too

Reading my Valentine card from my Daddy


A video of me walking with a little help from my toys

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Way to go, walking baby!