Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, February 19, 2009

11 Months Old!

I am 11 months old today! Mommy and Daddy feel like it was just yesterday that I was coming home from the hospital! I am quite a busy 11 month old. I can crawl faster than a speeding bullet! I can walk with assistance from hands or my toys! I am very observant! I point out everything to Mommy and Daddy. I love to wave hello and goodbye or hola and adios! I will pick out a book to be read to me anytime of day! I love to babble! I say mama and dada, but not always at the right person. I even try to whisper "ge yah" which Mommy and Daddy think means "getcha." Blowing kisses and making other funny sounds with my mouth is a favorite pastime. If I hear music, I start to dance and move up and down! Mommy loves that I like to dance! I LOVE going to my Daddy's basketball games and clapping with the crowd. I also like playing with remotes and cell phones. I think it is neat to push buttons and see what the buttons do. If you get a random call from Mommy and Daddy, but you don't hear them talking, it is probably me calling you as I push the buttons on their cell phones. I am a very happy baby. Even when I am sick, I still smile and laugh! Mommy and Daddy love this age that I am at, but they can't imagine what I am going to be able to do by the time I turn one!

11 months old


Sitting on the back of my Nino's cadillac

No comments: