Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sleeping beauty

I have spoiled Mommy and Daddy by being a baby that sleeps until 8:30 or 9 every morning. Lately, I have decided to wake up around 5 or 5:30 instead. This definitely changes how Mommy and Daddy get ready in the morning. Today, Mommy had to put me in my elephant rocker while she took a shower and got ready. I am getting a little big for my rocker, but luckily today I didn't complain to be in it. In fact, Mommy went to get her makeup and when she looked back at me, I was fast asleep in my rocker. This is the first time that I have ever fallen asleep in my rocker. I know there are babies out there who probably blessed their parents by sleeping in their rocker, but I continue to write my own book and therefore didn't sleep. Mommy was so amazed she had to take a picture! I slept for almost an hour like this. Mommy and Daddy are hoping my normal sleeping pattern starts up again soon do they don't have to change their morning routine.
"I surrender"

2 comments:

elaine said...

awe! how sweet. Welcome to the world of early risers! Maya has never slept in. She fell asleep in her jump and go the other day. I still put her in it sometimes b/c she's such a light weight.

Corinna said...

Don't you love looking at a sleeping baby?! Normal...what's normal?