Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Being a cutie

Mommy can't wait for my hair to be a little longer so that she can start doing more with it. Tonight she decided to try and make me look like Pebbles. As soon as she put the bow in my hair and turned on the camera, I started being my cute self and posing for pictures. I am definitely not a shy baby! Mommy and Daddy think these pictures show that I am turning into more of a little girl every day!


3 comments:

Mark Ryan said...

Wow! Dancin' by yourself already? Walking can't be too far off. Then watch out, mama! You're a doll.

Anonymous said...

I love the pebbles hairdo. It is my Favorite hairdo on little girls. You look fabulous!

Renee

Corinna said...

What a darling! The pebbles 'do is so much fun.