Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Today, Mommy and I went with Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny to see a sonogram of my baby cousin on the way. Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny aren't going to find out what they are having a head of time. Mommy tried to get a peek to see if she could tell, but my baby cousin wasn't cooperating. The best news is that my baby cousin has 10 fingers and ten toes and all systems are functioning the way they should. I was so good during the visit. I did point at the screen and say "oooh, oooh" when the baby was moving. I can't wait until my baby cousin is here for me to crawl around with and teach him/her new tricks:).
Aunt Stacie and I playing after the appointment

My baby cousin is photogenic like my Aunt Stacie!

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Glad to hear mommy and baby are doing well!