Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Go Cats!

After pancake breakfast and meeting Santa this morning, we drove up to Phoenix to watch two basketball games. First we watched ASU vs. IUPUI and then we watched the UofA vs. Gonzaga. Both games were exciting. I took a nap during both games. People around us were amazed that I could sleep through all the cheering and yelling. I always seem to know when the last minutes of the game are because that is when I wake up. It was fun to see the UofA beat Gonzaga. I loved watching the game and watching all the advertisements circle around the United Airways Arena. At the game I also met a new relative of mine. Mommy's 2nd cousin, Joey and his new baby girl, Gracie Kay. It was neat because Nana and Nina Nina Dia were able to meet their great great niece too! Gracie is 6 weeks old and likes sporting events like I do. Mommy and Daddy said they couldn't remember when I was as small as Gracie. Even though today was a long day I handled it like a champ! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of how well I behaved!
Four generations of Carrillos


Taking a nap on Grandpa Corkey


Cheering at the game


Taking my second nap on Nana (notice Nina Nina Dia was trying to take a nap too)

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing!