Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Party

Tonight Mommy and Daddy had their friends over for their annual Christmas Party. It is a fun tradition where everyone brings a gag gift for the gift exchange. Over the past few years I was told the gag gifts have been pretty bad, but this year was a tame year. I had a lot of fun helping Mommy and Daddy pick out their gag gifts and opening them. I tried to eat the wrapping paper. After the gift exchange, we let Daddy open a present early so we could play Seinfeld Scene It. All of Daddy's friends can recite alomst every episode. The questions were easy according to Daddy's friends, but it was still fun to play. I took a small nap during the party, but then stayed awake until everyone left at midnight. I am a little night owl when there is a party, but I slept in the next day and wasn't even cranky! Christmas time is so much fun!
Sunny and Me

Opening my present from the Nelson's


Eating a carrot with my Uncle Paul


Helping Daddy pick his gag gift


Helping Daddy open one of his presents early so we could play

No comments: