Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lukken Good

I stayed at Nana and Poppy's tonight while Mommy and Daddy stayed the night at El Conquistador. During the day, Poppy was making Lukken cookies. A traditional Belgian cookie that is made during Christmas and New Year's time. The cookie looks like a thin wafer. Poppy can only make two cookies at a time on the cast iron cookie maker(Mommy doesn't know the real name for it). When I arrived at Nana and Poppy's, I was the first one to get to taste the cookies. I liked it. I didn't eat a whole cookie, but I got to taste and eat some of one. Nana and Mommy were jealous that I got to eat a cookie first. I hope I can try another one next time I am at Nana and Poppy's.
Helping Poppy make Lukken cookies

Tasting Lukken cookie


Mmmmmmmm.... Lukken good!

2 comments:

Corinna said...

I'm lovin' the Christmas cookies too (my pappy keeps feeding them to me).

Anonymous said...

how about posting ypur best Lukken recipe