Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa's Breakfast

I met Santa today for the first time at a pancake breakfast at Nana and Poppy's church. I wasn't too sure about Santa at first, but after seeing other people sit on his lap, I started to like him. I also liked the pancakes:). Daddy and Uncle Paul let me try the candy cane that Santa gave me and I thought it tasted a little different than anything I have eaten. I just sucked on the candy cane for a little while and then I was done. I had more fun trying to grab the candy canes from Uncle Paul than eating them. This was a fun way to start my day!

Santa and Me!

Mommy, Daddy, Santa, and Me


Nana and Santa


Playing with Daddy at breakfast(notice how similar are faces look)


Trying a candy cane for the first time


A video clip of Uncle Paul and Me playing at breakfast

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Santa scares me too!