Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Luncheon at Nina Nina Dia's

I went to Nina Nina Dia's today for her annual Christmas luncheon. Nana says that I was the hit of the party. I let everyone hold me and I smiled and played with everybody. I even got an early Christmas present from Aunt Becky. Aunt Becky and Nana love books so you can bet that I received some great books! I love the Sesame Street blocks that are books! I like them even more because they aare soft and I can put them in my mouth. Aunt Becky also got me a books titled, She is Born and On the Day you wer Born. The first book is no longer in print and was specially ordered for me. I also received a neat 1st Christmas ornament. Thank you so much Aunt Becky for my present and my cool books! I had so much fun at lunch today!
I love wrapping paper!

Thanks for the presents Aunt Becky!

No comments: