Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, December 22, 2008

Walking through a Winterhaven Land

Since it was cloudy tonight, Mommy thought it would be a good night to walk Winterhaven. After I ate dinner, Mommy and Daddy bundled me up to go and see all the lights. I slept all the way to Winterhaven, but woke up in time to see all the creative lights and decorations. There was a house that had a light display set to music along with a water display! There was also a house that had a santa inflatable that was big enough to dirve through. I was mesmerized by all of it. I made ooh and aah sounds at all the lights. There were horse drawn carriages and many people walking through Winterhaven. It started to drizzle on us as we left, but it was a fun night that wasn't very cold! Mommy says that walking through Winterhaven is part of Christmas celebrations.
I took Elmo to see the lights too!


Daddy, Mommy, and Me


Poppy, Grandpa, Mommy, Nana, and Me in front of the biggest Santa inflatable

2 comments:

elaine said...

glad you had fun! we are going tonight.

Corinna said...

Christmas time is so much fun!