Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My 1st Christmas Photo Shoot!

I had my 9 month/Christmas photos taken today and boy was it a loooooooong day! My appointment was at 2, but I didn't actually start my shoot until 2:45. Mommy and Daddy were creative in trying to entertain me. First, they introduced me to the snowman prop to see what I thought of it. I had fun trying to play with the snowman's nose. Then, Daddy tried just holding me to entertain me. I was starting to get a little tired so my Nino Joe took me and actually put me to sleep. I was asleep for about 15 minutes when the photographer came and got us. Mommy tried waking me up, but I refused. Daddy tried and finally after about 5-10 minutes I woke up a little groggy. Mommy was certain that we were going to have to reschedule our pictures. I surprised everybody and actually started laughing and smiling. I didn't even fuss during my three outfit changes. A big thank you to my Aunt Stacie and my Aunt Barbara for the adorable Christmas outfits! The sled that was used in the pictures is my Santa sled that Santa will use when he leaves me presents:). The pictures turned out great and it made it hard for Mommy and Daddy to pick and choose the ones they wanted. My Ninos were there to get their picture taken with me and they were so happy with how all the pictures turned out! It was a happy ending for such a long day. We didn't get home until 6:30 from picture taking mainly because Mommy and Daddy knew more about how to order pictures than the man who was working at the picture place! The first pictures are of me before my photo shoot.
Playing with Mr. Snowman's nose


Trying to hold Mr. Snowman's hand


Me and my Daddy:)

Loving my Nino Joe before falling asleep
My Christmas Photos!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Melis B said...

Those are such great pictures!! Your daughter is adorable and such a happy baby! What a good photo taker!!

Have a great week!!

Corinna said...

Great pictures! Lucky mama, lucky girl!