Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas.....

....and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse!

One more sleep before Santa comes and I acted as if I knew it. I behaved like an angel today. Mommy said that I knew Santa was coming because I ate all my food both at breakfast and lunch. I even ate more vegetables than fruit, which doesn't happen often. I took two great naps during the day too. We started our Christmas celebration by going to church as a family to the Children's Mass at 5pm. After church, we went home to change our clothes and gather our presents to take to Nina Nina Dia's house. Every Christmas Eve we go to Nina Nina Dia's to celebrate and gifts are exchanged at midnight. When Mommy was a little girl, she would fall asleep and be woken up to open presents at midnight. The tradition continues. Mommy had my playpen at Nina Nina Dia's so I could take a little nap, but I proved that I am a child full of energy. I stayed awake until 11:55pm. I had a blast chasing Chelli around(Nina Nina Dia's dog), playing with cousins, and watching everyone play the Wii games. I then slept for about a half hour, woke up and opened presents! I didn't fuss at all! We didn't get home until about 2am. Mommy and Daddy were happy that I went home and went straight to bed. I had to so that Santa would be able to stop by.
Daddy and Me in our Santa hats!

My cousin Hannah and Me


My cousin Ricky and Me


Standing against my own little chair (Thanks Nina Nina)


Elmo and Me (Thanks Nina Nina Dia)


Posing for a cute picture among all the paper at 1am!


My first lap top! (Thanks Nina Nina Dia)


Mommy helping me open my presents

Tigger helping me open presents


Presents are fun to climb!

No comments: