Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My First Christmas!

......I heard him exclaim and this is verdad, Merry Christmas to all, Feliz Navidad!

Today is my 1st Christmas. I woke up to Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Paul taking pictures of me. I then went out into the living room to find toys that weren't there when I went to bed! Mommy and Daddy said that Santa came while we were sleeping and left the toys. I immediately started to investigate what each toy could do. Everyone came over to watch me open and play with my presents. Mommy and Daddy cooked waffles, eggs, and sausage for breakfast. I even ate some of the waffle for breakfast. MMM... it was tasty. After we ate breakfast and I opened my gifts from Santa and Mommy and Daddy, everyone went home and I exchagned gifts with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Paul. I started to fall asleep, but the opening of presents seemed like more fun! After our gift exchange I was definitely ready for a nap. In fact I took a 3 hour nap! Part of it was on Daddy who took a little nap too. In the evening, we went to Nana and Poppy's for Christmas dinner and our gift exchange. I really enjoyed Poppy's cooking! I tasted his turkey, mashed potatoes, peas, Nana's jello, and a little bit of bread. I ate everything that was put in front of me! After dinner, I opened more presents. I really liked my rocking horse that Nana and Poppy gave me. It makes noises like a real horse. Today was a great day! It was a very busy day, but we had loads of fun! Mommy and Daddy had me in bed by 9:30 and I slept pretty well during the night. I am so thankful for all of my family and being able to spend this special day with all of them. Mommy and Daddy took almost 300 pictures today, but we picked some of our top photos to post. Enjoy the Christmas pictures.

Waking up on Christmas morning

Looking at the new toys under the tree

Which toy should I look at first?


Sitting on my new Leap Frog train


I love standing at my new Pooh activity table

Pointing at my new Elmo chair

MMM.....yummy waffles!


Playing with my new activity walker and Aunt Stacie


Looking at what Santa left in my stocking

Rubber duckies for bath time

3 comments:

elaine said...

oh my, score!!!

Corinna said...

Wow, you have so many new fun things to play with! When can I come over? :)

The Hurley's said...

You can come over anytime! Just call my Mommy to set a date!