Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 6, 2008

St. Nicholas Day

December 6th is St. Nicholas Day. This is a holiday custom celebrated in Europe. My Poppy's family from Belgium have always celebrated this day. When Mommy was little, she would find treats in her wooden shoes on this day. I left my shoes outside my room last night in hopes that St. Nicholas would stop by. When I woke up today I saw that he did stop by. Mommy and Daddy must have told him that I am too young for candy so he left me books instead. I love books! I was so happy that I received more peek-a-boo books! I couldn't wait to open up the book for Mommy to read to me! Mommy says that if I am good, St. Nicholas will always leave a little something for me on December 6th. Mommy loves the holidays, but having me makes the holidays extra special!