Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My tunnel of fun

Do you remember when Mommy and Daddy first had me tryout my little gym mat? Well, 7 months later, I use the mat as a little tunnel for me to crawl through. I love to crawl and play in the tunnel. Mommy and Daddy often build a tower out of my blocks on one end of the tunnel. If I see them building a tower, I quickly crawl through my secret tunnel and knock it down! I smile and laugh while knocking down the tower too! Mommy and Daddy are having fun with me crawling, but they realize that my crawling has led to an increase in my curiosity.



3 comments:

Braedon Elmer said...

You have such a full life! It looks so wonderful.

elaine said...

What a cool toy! You are pretty fast too. :)

Corinna said...

It's so fun to watch you crawl!