Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree.....

I went to my first Christmas Tree Party tonight. This is an annual party that Mommy's family has had since before she was born. Mommy and Daddy say that usually the tree isn't decorated before Thanksgiving, but this year was an exception since my Uncle Kenny is going out of town. The party started when we went to my Nina Nina Dia's to help decorate her candy themed tree and eat a yummy dinner. Afterwards, everyone came to our house to help us decorate our trees and eat dessert. Daddy has a sports themed tree, Mommy has a Pooh themed tree, and I have my very own first Christmas tree! After the trees were decorated, everyone participated in a gag gift exchange. There were definitely a lot of laughs with the gag gifts. Mommy likes this party because now our house is completed decorated for the holidays. Mommy says that the outdoor lights won't be lit though until the day after Thanksgiving. I helped hang a few ornaments on the tree and even took a little nap during the party, but didn't actually go to bed until close to midnight. I was a trooper. I then slept until 8am the next day and took all my naps on schedule! Mommy and Daddy are proud of how I handle all of the excitement.

Helping hang the ornament on Nina Nina Dia's tree


Had to see if this peppermint ornament tasted good first.


I might be tired, but I am not going to admit it! This was taken at 11pm.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

I like your Christmas sweater, cutie pie! You're amazing to be able to take naps at parties and tail gates.