Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night

I decided to stay up late like many other Americans to watch the historic election results. No matter what Mommy and Daddy tried, I refused to go to bed. I had fun playing Rocky in my bath robe. After my bath, I couldn't stop rolling around and laughing at everything in my sight and reach! Mommy and Daddy loved my energy, but they wish it would come out during the day and not at bedtime. Oh well, at least this means I'll sleep in a little longer.

My impersonation of "Rocky" before bathtime

This is the result when I press the button on the camera to take a picture


Laughing and rolling around with Daddy


Look how I can wrinkle my whole face when I laugh

2 comments:

Corinna said...

So cute & so happy! Mama doesn't let me touch the camera! (Well, when I threw a fit yesterday she let me touch it with the power off.)

Braedon Elmer said...

I don't get to stay up late! Mom's got me in bed by 7 every night. I like it though, I actually get kinda fussy around that time of night so it's good I go to bed that early. Mommy calls me a stinker because every time I do something cute and she gets out the camera...I'd rather play with the camera! I stop what I'm doing! You should see her face. I don't think she likes it!