Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, November 14, 2008

Gardening with my Grandpas

My Grandpas always make sure that we have beautiful, healthy flowers in our yard. While my Grandpas planted new flowers, fixed the border of the flower bed, and cut our grass, I helped them while sitting in my wagon. I love the wagon because I can see everything that is happening all around me. Some of the flowers growing were given to me when I was born. Mommy is impressed that they are still alive and doing so well! When my Grandpas took a break from working, they ate cookies and I ate cheerios. I had a lot of fun being silly with my Grandpas during their breaks. Grandpas, you are the best!

2 comments:

Corinna said...

You're so lucky to have your two grandpas to garden with.

Braedon Elmer said...

I can't wait until we have a yard. Mom and Dad says next year! I want to plant gardens in our yard. Mom and sisters want to plant vegetable gardens. It sounds good to me. I can eat the grown ones while they plant the new ones!