Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Movie

I went to my first movie today with Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Paul. We went to see Madagascar2. Mommy and Daddy were wondering how I would behave during the movie, but they had nothing to worry about. I watched the first hour of the movie, took a little nap, and was awake to see the end. There were kids in the theater who were making more noise then me. I just made "ooh" and "aah" sounds at the animals on the screen. I really would get excited when the animals on the screen were moving around. Mommy and Daddy think they are going to like taking me to all the kid movies.
Sitting like a big girl in the movie seats

My First Movie

2 comments:

Corinna said...

WOW - you are such a big girl going to the movies!

Braedon Elmer said...

You are so brave! I went to see that movie and I got bored so quick. I would rather be crawling then sitting. I started fussing and then when the lions roared I screamed and cried. I don't like screaming. Sometimes it makes me laugh but other times it really freaks me out! In my defense mommy took me with Nana during my nap time & I take nap time very seriously. I love my sleep and my eating time! Mom says I'm such a boy.