Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My First Thanksgiving

I had a fun filled Thanksgiving. It started with the Todd family coming to visit in the morning. They live in Texas and were here to visit family. It was fun meeting them for the first time and meeting their newest addition, Alyssa, who is 4 months younger than me. Alyssa is almost as tall as me already! Now that I can crawl, it was fun to try and "chase" Callie and Jackson who are 6 and 3 1/2. My Ninos came over in the afternoon. I had fun showing off my crawling skills. My Ninos made some unique turkeys out of Oreo cookies. I didn't get to eat them, but Mommy and Nana say that I will make them as a treat when I am in preschool. I had Mommy include a picture on the blog so you can see the unique Oreo turkeys. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Nana and Poppy's house. I tasted mashed potatoes for the first time. I really wasn't in the mood to eat, but I didn't make a face at the little bit that I did try. I took a nice nap on Daddy after dinner. It must be the smell of Poppy's good cookin' that put me to sleep.

Fred, Alyssa, Daddy and Me


The Todd's and Me


Alyssa and Me
My Ninos and Me

Oreo Turkeys:)

No comments: