Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am Caitlin, hear me roar!

Just recently I have had a blast making loud screams! Often it may seem to sound like I am fussing but then it turns into a scream followed by me laughing. Mommy and Daddy think it is cute. Mommy likes to try and imitate me which leads to me screaming more. I really like when Mommy and I make the sounds at the same time. I also make this noise if someone acts like they are going to play tag with me and they say, "I'm going to get you." I have been babbling a lot too, but Mommy can't seem to catch me on video yet. Enjoy the short clip of my playful "roar"!

1 comment:

Braedon Elmer said...

Wow Cousin you have great lungs! I'm not much of a screamer I like to babble tho. I can't wait until we see eachother again at Christmas!!! I know we'll finally be able to play together! I'm so excited.