Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And off I go....

Watch out, I crawled more than two steps for the first time today! Mommy was playing with me before we went to Daddy's game this afternoon and all of a sudden I crawled from where we were to a box that holds my penguin bowling toys. Mommy pulled me back and said, "Caitlin, do it again," and I did! Mommy immediately grabbed the camera in hopes of capturing this on video. I then decided to crawl towards the end table that has some of my books and I was so happy when I made it to the table and could grab a book for Mommy to read to me. The video clip is short, but you'll get to see that I can move much better before falling forward. After Daddy's win tonight, I showed off my crawling skills some more! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me, but they know that pretty soon I'll be making them chase me everywhere!

No comments: